Some things we're obsessed with this week:
- Design Sponge did a beautiful expose on Brooklyn-based woodworker extraordinaire, Ariele Alasko. Love her work and her killer blog.
- Also loving Design Sponge's coverage of Back in the Day Bakery's favorite kitchen tools...Cheryl and Griff are BLOWING UP this week. From DS to American Idol to The Chew...they are everywhere!
- Combing some old NPR articles, found this Sean Carberry gem from his first Afghan wedding experience. Cheesy music abounds.
- An Upstate New York revival of an 1830's home from Arch Digest. (Interior photo above).
- Loving following the transformation of HGTV star & designer, Emily Henderson's, grand new home. The progress on her nursery is inspirational!