Tuesday, March 25, 2014
So excited to launch our new website, ClutterSavannah.com, today! We'll show off all of our in-store items and sold pieces, and you have an easy place to see some of our past projects and contact us.
We'll still maintain all the fun and funk of the blog over there and you can come back here to catch up on old stuff!!
Monday, March 24, 2014
This Just In: Chippendale Arm Chairs.
Perfect Fit: Fantastic pair of chairs that would look just as good in a dining room as in a bedroom at the foot of your bed. Full on Palm Beach glam with these bad boys. Would you reupholster or leave as is? We're feeling the neutral fabric, but would look amazing in an F. Schumacher print.
How Much: $295 for the pair. Only at Clutter!! Come see us or call (912.354.7556) for details.
This Just In: Antique Pine Corner Cabinet.
Perfect Fit: Great, antique piece that will surely add an amount of charm to any room. Awesome height and it would look amazing mounted to wall or atop a built-in in the corner. Love!
How Much: $425. Only at Clutter!! Come see us or call (912.354.7556) for details.
Your home office is often your man's oasis. A place where he can connect with work, but also enjoy a comfortable, masculine environment.
Leather doesn't have to be the fabric of choice for a man cave, but it certainly does have a measure of masculine sophistication that makes your man's man cave pop. Loving the Egg Chair by Arne Jacobsen (1st Dibs) and the Driade Hall Sofa.
The AERIN Mill Ceiling Light is a little bit of drama, but it's still toned down and the brassy gold gives it a rustic edge.
More design inspiration and ideas for your man are coming at you each and every Monday! #ManCaveMonday
Labels: Man Cave Monday
Sunday, March 23, 2014
All caught up on 365 Days of Fab Furniture with West Elm's Panel-Tufted Leather Bed. I would love two of these in a child's room for some added sophistication. Such a great look, and a great price for a pair. West Elm can really do no wrong.
All March long, we're hunting down the best beds in the game as a part of our 365 Days of Fab Furniture adventure. February was all about storage, March has been about beds...what should we do in April?! Recommendations?!
|Progress at The New Althea Project.|
Some of the things we're obsessed with this week:
- Loving the progress at the New Althea Project with Lynn/Jimmy (mom/dad). Can't wait to get back (soon!) to help.
- An oldie but a goodie (is greatie a think?!)...Jennifer Aniston's home in Arch Digest is everything.
- I love this evolution of the mirror routine from Slate.
- An awesome white-on-white project in NYC on Apartment Therapy. #DesignInspiration
- 10 Creative Ceilings over on Design Sponge. So clever.
- Combining our love of selfies and family...Katherine Sandoz, everyone.
- You're Welcome Savannah is rocking the Charleston Fashion Week photography. You're welcome, Charleston!
- Teil Duncan's beach scenes...gorgeous. They seem to sell out FAST, y'all! So talented.