Sunday, May 26, 2013

Obsessions of the Week: 26MAY to 01JUN13


Some things we're obsessed with this week:
  • Zack Spurlock's Instagram is rock and roll tattoo heaven. Serious tattoo design idea look book / lovely spot to waste hours on your phone. I literally spent three hours today combing through old ZS tattoos and moving funds from savings to checking in preparation for a dream sleeve I'm scheming (and getting up the nerves to get). Go check it out for inspiration (and him out over at Anonymous Tattoo).
  • Broke Socialite's weekly Scandal live tweets (she does Love and Hip Hop ATL, too!). So funny, and so accurate, BS's breakdown of Ms. Washington's scandalous behavior with the fictional POTUS is almost reason enough to skip the ABC hit altogether and stay glued to your Twitter feed. She is hilarious, stylish, and so much more.
  • I-95 between Fayetteville, North Carolina and Savannah, Georgia. I don't know if you've paid attention to the shenanigans going down on the side of I-95 lately, but, as someone who has driven it twice this weekend (and a million times in my life), let me tell you something...if someone wanted to make a coffee table book about some wild and crazy things, I-95 is fodder for the fire. Traveler beware!
  • We remembered my husband's grandfather who passed away last week in a touching service in Philadelphia over the weekend. He was a laugh a minute guy, who wouldn't let anyone go without telling them a joke first...so we're currently obsessed with all the little awkward moments at funerals that we know he was looking down on chuckling. AND with this movie..."Death at a Funeral"...hilarious. We miss you, Big Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...