Some things we're obsessed with this week:
- Measure: a fabric Parlor. Pretty into Measure's Instagram feed...literally looking at beautiful fabrics all day on my phone is making me the happiest little stylist around. Such great inspiration, such great pieces. One day, I will stop online stalking (or "stocking"...pun intended) Measure and go check them out in person.
- Traditional Home Spring 2013 Digital Issue. Can't stop looking at the spread on Cheryl Day's favorite Savannah shops...including Clutter (above)...from pgs. 68-77. Lots of local love (including Measure, shopSCAD, and Paris Market) and we're so excited to be included. And the Back in the Day Bakery shots are awesome!
- Black and White. Black and white patterns are HUGE on the runway and in fashion. And easy to translate into a beautiful statement in your home. Check out these great examples of Black and White chic from Pinterest:
- Black & White Tiles. Brings your eye up, which is especially important in a smaller space.
- Black as an accent wall in a white room. Easy to add pops up color and looks sophisticated as hell.
- Black & White Rug. Great area rug that gives a little structure without being overpowering.
- NextMovie's: Versus. Especially this comparison of Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen. Hilarious!