Monday, May 13, 2013

Brooke's Look: Kid's Room Chic (One)

In our little girl's room, I just couldn't go all pink...it's not me.  BUT throw in a little (or a lot) of my favorite color, gray, and some pale pinks are right up my alley.  This great rattan rocker has been my go-to feeding chair for both kids and the beautiful handmade blanket is from my dear (British) friend, Emma (thanks, girl!).
Don't feel stuck with standard boxes and containers...look outside the box (pun intended) like Lynn taught us last week, and find great and unique storage pieces that can hold a little girls bows, or her socks, or even diapers!

Who says a young ladies' room has to be pink? Bring in frills in shades of gray (not fifty...) and you'll still get that feminine look without all the pink PINK PINK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...