|The World's Counterfeit Statues.|
Some things we're obsessed with this week:
- Fast Company Design uncovers Dongcheng (pictured above), a white-washed village in China where some of the world's counterfeit statues are made. Visually stunning photography by Chiara Goia.
- The New York Times' 52 Places to Go in 2014 offers an array of beautiful places...let's hit one per week and touch base in January, 2015. Who's in?!
- Katherine Sandoz takes a walk down memory lane with some early 2000's photography. Doesn't that seem forever ago! Great cause, great post as usual.
- A look at One World Trade Center and New York's new skyline from Arch Digest. Striking.
- Design Milk tours the offices of Evernote. Minimalist, yet stunning. Really coveting that green/live wall.
- Julie Carlson takes a trip to Shanghai for Remodelista for an amazing spa retreat...great white on white details at the Super Sense Spa!
- The Coveteur dives into a 90's Pop Diva based coloring book...loving "only once in Blue Ivy moon" and will be using that phrase capriciously in 2014.