|"Female Duck" Berkley Illustration.|
Some things we're obsessed with this week:
- Berkley Illustration is one of the top-selling Etsy shops of 2013. They make satirical, beautiful, poignant portraits of animals dressed as humans (as above)...and we love them. We're particularly drawn (pun intended) to their military-esque bison & gorilla.
- Parker Kennedy Living on Instagram (@parkerkennedyliving). Holy cow...they have some amazing furniture finds from Scott's Antique Market in ATL and beyond. Their website is also not at all ugly. #FollowThemToday
- The ultra-talented Katherine Sandoz dishes some tips for aspiring artists in a recent blog post that we have been meticulously practicing (and will continue to do so). It's like going to school...for free...from one of the greats!
- Absolutely drooling over Julianna Margulies' Manhattan apartment (designed by Vicente Wolf) in this month's Architectural Digest. Fantastic design inspiration.
- Is everyone else as excited as we are about the Outkast reunion at this year's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (11-13 & 18-20 April, 2014)?!?! Check out the full roster of talent HERE including Muse, Beck, Queens of the Stone Age, Arcade Fire, Lorde, and MGMT along side Savannah's own Big Boi and his partner in crime, Andre 3000!