Some things we're obsessed with this week:
- Beautiful, intricate watercolors by Bella Foster (above). Her works on paper and for Kate Spade are brilliant.
- Holiday decorating advice from Nathan Turner, David Stark and more on Arch Digest. Great last minute ideas for your Christmas/New Years dinner decor...or to store away for next year.
- West Elm shows off some beautiful, snowed-in homes on their blog!
- Kelley Hagemes' blog...we recently purchased an awesome piece from this local wunderkind and her blog is just the coolest (and sometimes creepiest...in a good way) thing since sliced bread. Check out her awesome interview with You're Welcome Savannah, too...that's where we get all of our news from.
- And speaking of YWS...we're obsessed with the interview they did with Clutter head honcho (and mom!!), Lynn...check it out HERE!