|Mask Series No. 6, Zeng Fanzhi, 1996|
- You're Welcome Savannah teaches us how to make Spiced Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer just in time for the scariest day of the year (and we do mean the day after Halloween when that hangover sets in!!!).
- Kate Arends' Halloween Playlist for West Elm: Front + Main...every Halloween party needs these spooky, scary, awesome tracks!
- Zeng Fanzhi's work is now at the Musee d'Art Moderne in Paris! And while it is not intentionally Halloween themed...the masks are a little creepy! Fanzhi's retrospective collection is on display through February 2014 so get to Paris if you can!!
- This fun, little DIY from the geniuses over at Design*Sponge combines craft with The Craft (like the scary movie about witches...get it??). Scare up some great dishes to match these spooky decor ideas!
- AND American Horror Story: Murder House. Never saw the show when it was airing, and really never had a desire to see it until it popped up on our Netflix. I get scared of my own shadow as is, but I was
forcedencouraged to watch it by my husband and, while it is still terrifying, it's supremely well-written/acted/everything. Just hoping that this never happens to us...we have a daughter named "Violet", too, but that's the only similarity we share with poor Connie Britton and the deranged and brilliant Jessica Lange. This show is a must-add to your Netflix list, just in time for Halloween!!