Friday, March 22, 2013

Get To Know: Brooke Rahn Thomas

Self Portrait, Brooke Rahn Thomas.
 
BROOKE RAHN THOMAS
Owner, Clutter Furnishings and Interiors
Mother, Daughter, Entrepreneur
 
CLUTTER FURNISHINGS AND INTERIORS: What inspired you to open Clutter?
BROOKE RAHN THOMAS: I wanted my mom, Lynn Rahn, [co-owner of Clutter] to be famous.  I thought she had an untapped, unmatched talent that needed to be seen.  And it was a way for her and I to grow closer, to have everyday together that was ours, that we created.   
 
CF&I: Describe your personal style.  Home or otherwise.
BRT: In both, I just buy and choose things that I love regardless of being able to exactly match anything else in my home or life.  Group together things you love and you get a cohesive, personalized look no matter what.

CF&I: What is your favorite thing about living and working in Savannah?
BRT: Savannah is home.  It’s where I was raised, where I met my husband, and where I proudly own my business.  While I’m not there right now, I proudly represent Savannah from afar until we return. [Brooke and her husband are stationed in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii].

CF&I: Speed Round: Favorite Book?
BRT: “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!” by Dr. Seuss.
CF&I: Dream Pet?
BRT: Teacup Pig.
CF&I: Guilty Pleasure?
BRT: The Real Housewives of anywhere.

CF&I: Describe Clutter, your store, in five words.
BRT: Eclectic.  Personal.  Fun.  Divine.  Local.

 
Clutter's Get To Know is a chance to meet and befriend some of Clutter's family and friends through self-portraits and some serious/some silly questions.  Hope you enjoy getting to know us, our family, and our friends!  Cheers, Clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...