Tuesday, February 4, 2014

365 Days of Fab Furniture: Day Thirty-Five


Sometimes...and when I say sometimes, I mean everyday...I venture over to Jonathan Adler just to brighten up a lull in the day. Are you kidding me, JA, with this fantastic piece of storage?!?!!! As we continue our journey through the best of storage out there in February, how could we ignore Mr. Adler's Toklas Console Table ($2500)

A mixture of "natural materials with couture craftsmanship" (I LOVE that verbage), this piece would rock your world/home. I just think it's as close to perfect as you can get with storage, y'all. If the modern, and somewhat funky, vibe of Toklas is not your cup of tea, J. Adler offers several other (more traditional/timid) pieces that are still near-perfection. 

We'll continue our hunt for the best storage out there in the retail world so stick with us all February long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...