Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Adventures of Tommy the Areaware Pig...vol. one

Last night, Tommy, my Areaware Pig, left his perch on my bedside table and wandered outside into the backyard. At first, I wondered, what was this pig, my pig, doing wandering in the backyard?

Then, I thought, mostly because I was doing to much wondering while Tommy was wandering, why would he leave me like that?

"Tommy, you raconteur!" I yelled as I approached him. He aimlessly picked at the green green grass. "Tommy, listen to me!"  He was incorrigible.

He turned to me, slowly, chomp chomp chomping on grass. "Oink," he laughed, and strolled right past me through the screen door and into the house.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed dropping to my knees.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...