Sunday, June 2, 2013

Reality Recap: Real Housewives of New Jersey (02JUN13)


OMG...new season of Real Housewives of New Jersey means new drama, new insanity, and new taglines (!!)!

Season 5 picks up right where last season's reunion show left off...everybody hates Teresa, Jacqueline/Kathy/Melissa/Caroline are a little boring, and Joe Gorga is just trying to get his poison out. Throw Hurricane Sandy into the mix and some sass from little Gia, and you have the perfect start to what looks to be a rather explosive season. No fights yet, no christening drama...but it's just the beginning! What did y'all think of that SUPER awkward play-date?! And how about Caroline's meddling at dinner with Joe?!? So excited for #RHONJ Season 5!!!!

Memorable Quotes of the Night / New Taglines:
Teresa (tagline)"Haters are gonna hate, but I just love, love, love."
Melissa (tagline): "Sexy life, loyal wife, take a page from my book."
Caroline (tagline): "Love me or hate me, I always speak the truth."
Jacqueline (tagline): "I've face my share of challenges, but I'm tougher than I look."
Kathy (tagline): "If you can't take the heat, get out of my kitchen." 
Rosie: "I don't go online. They're all freaks."
Jacqueline (on Gorga/Giudice drama):  "It's right up there on my priority list with bleaching my asshole."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...