Some things we're obsessed with this week:
- This trailer for The Great Gatsby. The clothes, the style, etc. Also, with Lana Del Rey. Combination obsession.
- Style's Jerseylicious. Jersey minus all the drama from the Guidice's and Gorga's and bigger hair, bigger personalities, and bigger (likely faked) arguments. Season finale is TONIGHT!
- Katherine Sandoz on You're Welcome Savannah's shop. One of our favorite local artist's is teaming up with our fave lifestyle blog and doing it with such style. This online boutique is so fun to "window shop" in.
- Color combinations:
- Dark grey and hot pink. The contrast makes for a striking look and brings a little funk to any space. Really digging pink since having a little girl, but make sure you do it tastefully and in moderation.
- Deep purple and light blue. A twist on the ombre trend, purple and blue together make a great, fun and modern look. Bring it into a space with pillows (purple with blue piping or vice versa) or maybe a great wing chair!
- Emerald, emerald, and more emerald. About to paint our whole house green. It's beautiful, it's on trend, and it just looks so rich/sophisticated.