Friday, April 5, 2013

My Favorite Piece


My favorite piece in our house is a tie. I know that's cheating, but I literally have been racking my brain to decide and figured I might as well share my top two.  And this will likely change by next week, but for the moment...my (two) favorite pieces in the house are:

1) A beautiful framed watercolor on the left wall I found at a vintage shop when I was in college that travels with me always.  Love how fluid and vibrant it is, and love the time in my life it reminds me of.  Currently obsessed with everything framed, so if you come by my home at some point you might find everything from dishes to bath mats framed and mounted...only slightly kidding. 

2) My other favorite piece of the moment is the sloppy chevron painting I commissioned my husband to paint.  We had a great big canvas lying around and this piece is such a 'wow' moment in our living room.  I love it, and I love that it reminds me of him and us. 

Just wanted to share my faves in our home, and look forward to hearing from y'all and possibly sharing some of your fave furniture/art/otherwise pieces!

- Brooke

Clutter Furnishings and Interiors
1100 Eisenhower Drive, Suite 8
Savannah, GA 31406
912.354.7556
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...